Bad news: the school year has started again. But the good news is that with the end of summer, new challenges and projects are coming ahead! Let us give you a quick rundown of the kinds of possibilities that Le Phare du Kanaal can offer you in terms of work and – equally important – leisure activities.
Time to start co-working!
As a freelancer, it can get really difficult to go back to work. You want to get motivation and kill solitude at the same time, every day, once or twice a week, or just from now and then? We have options that correspond to any of your needs. They all include co-working facilities such as a kickass Internet connection, invitations to our networking events, coffee and tea as much as you want, the daily newspapers and access to our phone box. Plus, we obviously have a multifunctional copy machine.
From there, you have up to 4 options:
1) To start, you’re very welcome to come for half a day free trial.
2) Then if you plan come sporadically, we can work on a half a day or a day ticket basis.
3) You love it? So become a member of Le Phare du Kanaal, in which case you have the choice between two passes, each of them coming with their own advantages:
- The 10-day co-working pass is a good option if you’re not always in Brussels and your schedule is highly flexible.
- The monthly pass allows you to access our co-working spaces as much as you want, 24/7 if needed.
Now, say you have settled your place to work, but you need a place to meet up with clients or colleagues. A lot of informal or face-to-face meetings take place in our café. But for more formal occasions, you can rent a meeting room. Both our meetings rooms can be rented by sailors or non-members of Le Phare du Kanaal. The difference is that as an official member, you get some free time there! We have two rooms to accommodate your needs:
Rent Le Phare for yourself!
Did you know that you could actually rent the whole place? We’ve had Meet Ups such as pitchin Brussels and Brussels together, Café Numérique, Make Sense, Dine With Us, professional and leisure workshops with Cafébabel, Unizo, Ecoyo and Zéro Carabistouille and many others. The Ecolo and Groen political parties have chosen us for their press conference. We were also very glad to host the launch of the new Kriket cereal bar and serve catering to great organizations such as AirBnb, Brusoc, our neighbors Molengeek, etc.
Last but not least, we’ve hosted “Faces of Molenbeek” vernissages, pictures exhibition by Maison des Cultures et de la Cohésion Sociale along the canal!
Again, you have different options to choose from:
1) Rent the café downstairs, with or without catering, for your professional or private events.
2) Rent the floor including the kitchen, as Pop Pot did.
3) Rent the whole place for a bigger event, with or without catering.
You want to see what that’s like? Here are a few examples in pictures:
Any questions? Feel free to ask!